This employee holds a key position on our team and is responsible for supporting the team in delivering a great experience for prospects and customers as they interact with Julie Williams Design. Through excellent attention to detail and strong organizational skills, they will ensure progress is constant with our projects. Coordinates efforts with inside team members as well as outside members such as clients, vendors, and contractors. Keeping the team always apprised of project status.
- Responsible for initial prospect intake.
- Managing of calendar and scheduling in a manner allows Design Team to be informed of all key job dates.
- Builds estimates in QB from design meeting notes/details and obtaining accurate pricing.
- Materials procurement is managed in a way that they are here, in good condition and ready when job starts.
- Client “service” requests for small one-off projects that builds on our reputation for excellent customer service.
- Client billings are done per Company procedures to insure accurate, timely collection of money prior to delivery/installation.
- Manage vendor relationships and ensure Company is kept up to date with latest products and pricing.
Skills & Experience
- Highly detail oriented and performs at a high level of accuracy.
- Self-starter, who is self-directed, works independently within a team environment.
- Great follow through to insure projects are seen through to completion
- Polished appearance, articulate communication skills and an excellent ability to work with all types of people.
- Confident, resourceful and self-motivated with an innate ability to quickly shift and prioritize tasks.
- Computer knowledge with QuickBooks, MS Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience in the remodeling and or design industry extremely helpful and preferred.
- Affiliations with NKBA, ASID, NARI or other industry a plus.